Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Alison Krauss

I really should have taken a picture of my cousin, Trish, and I ... Oh well. But ... we went to an Alison Krauss and Union Station concert on Friday night. It was REALLY awesome. I'm really glad I got to go with Trish and have a bit of a girls evening. It was really refreshing to me. It was at the Idaho Botanical Garden. You bring picnic blankets and low chairs, a picnic dinner and enjoy the show. The back of the venue is the old penitentiary wall. My fav venue thus far in my life. I highly recommend it. Plus, it was just chill, awesome music. I loved it. I wanted to brag a little. Alison Krauss and Dan Tyminski and band are awesome.
Also, my best friend from Moscow sent me a birthday card a couple days before the show that contained money to buy a T-shirt at the concert. It was probably the most heart-felt and heart-received birthday cash ever. So, here are crappy pictures to show off my new shirt. Thanks Jillaine! I purposely did a side shot so everyone can see that my belly has already begun to 'pop'. (15 weeks and counting)



5 comments:

Susannah said...

I love your belly!!! I was wondering if it was public knowledge! Hope you're feeling well!

The Cornett Family said...

Okay, so maybe I'm just really slow, but even through all of your other posts, I didn't gather the fact that you are pregnant until I saw this belly shot! Congratulations!!! You are so cute, and I'm so excited for you! I hope you're able to feel ok every once in a while!!

The Browns said...

I'm glad you liked it :)

Russ and Kristen said...

I thought I heard that you were in Boise! :) And I had NO idea that you were expecting #2!! You look great!! Congrats!!! And Happy Belated Birthday!!! I want to see you!

chelseyandmatt said...

cute belly!!! And I love Alison Krauss--fun for you! Hope you are enjoying Boise!