Its been a while and I don't know what all has happened. Quick little update on our lives:
- We made it to Idaho. It was actually a pretty smooth drive.
- We went to a Rice family reunion, and family get-togethers for both sides of my family.
- We hung out in Idaho City, Boise, McCall, and found ourselves only sleeping in the same bed 2 nights in a row.
- We went to Moscow, ID where Tyler will be starting school.
- We bought a trailer. We now live here:
- We work on it all day everyday. It is already looking WAY better. Tyler says I have to learn patience and not post before and after pix until we are done. Its taking more restraint than I thought. (But here is a non-house picture showing how much crap we still have left to unpack. We just got the internet yesterday. Tyler was so excited to use it. But ... by the time I came to check on him he had fallen asleep. He has def been working hard).
- I keep promising Janica I will post a 'belly-shot.' I made Tyler take this just a minute ago. So, its up-to-date. 25 weeks. In the past couple weeks I have really started growing. And ... our little man is active all the time. I still don't know how real it seems, but we are starting to get very excited! (Oh, and if you are going to say something nice, like "you look great," ... I'm still not loving pregnancy and I always respond with "well, I still throw-up" so thats my disclaimer and you can skip the remark. :) really, its getting better, its only like once a week. but I'm well enough that I think all this puking will be worth it).