Sunday, April 19, 2009

2 Things I Love

#1- Boche Ball on the Beach.  (And being able to go there for a day trip).
#2-  All of the cool, old abandoned houses in the area.  They are EVERYWHERE and they are amazing.  I wish I had stories about exploring the insides, but ants attacking Marina prevented such an adventure once, and my distrust of the neighbors of these homes and their probable ownership of guns and even more probable mental instability has kept me admiring these awesome homes from the outside.

3 comments:

Kara said...

What a fun idea (Boche Ball). Do the divots in the sand make it more difficult? and I agree about the old houses. I'd love to take a tour sometime of any of them...

Anonymous said...

Did you know 13 ants can kill a baby? Watch out for those ants!!

Marina said...

Hey! Steve totally stole what I was going to say!!! Man, I am sorry I ruined scary old houses. Maybe we just need to go in the middle of the night wearing those boots fishermen use. What do you think?