Monday, September 1, 2008

We're Here!

We are starting to feel settled. Here is a recap of the last week:



This is Utah. We then took turns sleeping through Colorado, New Mexico, and never-ending Texas. After 28 straight hours we stopped in Denton, TX and stayed with my (Katie's) dad for a couple days.




We then drove to New Orleans. Which was a little crazy. It may not exist AGAIN in a week.


After New Orleans we took a pit-stop outside Mobile, Al to get the alternator fixed. We slept on a friend's floor for about 3 hours in Atlanta, GA, and then finally came to a stop in Greenville. (Partially because we also had to buy a new battery for he car). We found a nice apartment and unpacked. We now sleep on an air-mattress. We went to church yesterday and really liked our new ward. So far so good!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Hey guys, I'm all subscribed to you. Cool pictures of New Orleans, and congrats on the air mattress!

Kimber Dawn said...

oh my gosh...i've always wanted to go to New Orleans! i love your pics. i really miss you already!!!

Jennette and Rich said...

I'm glad you're all settled! I hope you like your job and the East coast.

janica said...

wahoo! bloggin it up. i expect you to keep a weekly log so i can keep in touch with yur life!

Brad and Erica said...

Hey! Thanks for your email. I like that you have a blog. What are you guys doing on the east coast? It sounds exciting! I think that I will write you an email, because I have too much to say in a comment box. Talk to you later!

Scott, Aimee, & Emily said...

Katie!!!!!---- HEY!!! It is crazy that you are married!!?!?!! When did that happen??? And when were you going to call me since you stopped into New Orleans? Crazy... Im glad you shared your blog with me. We'll keep in touch!!!